Tuesday, June 16, 2009

mini Cliburn Trumped Sputnik 5/16

  • SEXXY - They Might Be Giants
  • Brazilian Love Song - Nat King Cole w/ Michaelangelo feat Bebel Gilberto
  • Whatever Gets You By - The Features
  • Your'e My Moon - Jonathan Coulton
  • O My Heart - Mother Mother
  • The Crook of My Good Arm - Pale Young Gentleman
  • Dearest Foresaken - Iron and Wine
  • Dream Job - The Dears
  • The One I Love - Greg Laswell
  • Fanfare - Vincent Minor
  • Let's Never Stop Falling in Love - Pink Martini
  • Cha Cha - Mulatu Astatke & The Heliocentrics
  • With a Little Help from our Friends - Easy Star All Stars (beatles)
  • Just Give me Two Secs - Wake the President
  • Madness Song (remix) - Pee-Pee
  • Can't Feel - Vibrolux
  • Lisztomania - Pheonix
  • Never Ever Gonna Give You Up - Cake (barry white)
  • This Fine Progression - Eulogies
  • Man of Simpleton - XTC

No comments:

Post a Comment