Saturday, August 20, 2011

Linda Faye Sputnik 7/30/11


  • SEXXY - They Might Be Giants

  • The Thermostat, The Telephone - Elsinore

  • Pirate - Ocote Soul Sounds

  • Picky Bugger - Elbow

  • Brace Yourself - Les Savy Fav

  • Lee Minor 7 - The Chemistry Set

  • Helena Beat - Foster The People

  • The Ghost Inside - Broken Bells

  • Yer Spring - Hey Rosetta!

  • My Humps - Alanis Morissette (black eyed peas)

  • Lost in a Moment - Shrift

  • You're Too Weird - Fruit Bats

  • Hey Let's Get Out of Here - Bear Cub

  • Dystopia - Yacht

  • I Love The French - Brothers of Brazil

  • What Language is That - Andy Ditzler

  • Annie Waits - Ben Folds

  • Mason - Chomsky

  • To Be Excused - Dig

  • I Sold My Bed, But Not My Stereo - Capital Cities

  • ---------My Linda's faves 3some R.I.P.---------------------------

  • Still The Same - Bob Segar

  • Ee-O Eleven - Sammy Davis Jr

  • Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin - Sly & The Family Stone

  • -------------------------------------------------------------------

  • Back of the Bus - G. Love

  • Texas Isn't Big Enough - Ugly Americans

  • Let It Go - Dirty Mittens

  • Tcharo - Fishtank Ensemble

  • When I Open My Eyes - Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr

  • Mental - Eels

  • Wiseman - Slightly Stoopid w/ Don Carlos

  • Brick by Brick - Arctic Monkeys

  • Brainville - Flaming Lips

  • Let It Go - Arrested Developement

  • Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode

  • Cannibal Queen - Miniature Tigers

  • It's Over - Bear Lake

  • Catch and Release - Silversun Pickups

  • Lemon Drop - 2 Skinnee J's

No comments:

Post a Comment