Thursday, May 17, 2012

No Theme Sputnik 4/14/12

  • SEXXY - They Might Be Giants
  • Clothing Optional Christian Barbeque - Tennis Pro
  • Eleven - Thao & Mirah
  • Walkin' In Our Own Shoes - Papa Grows Funk
  • Hooked - Mayer Hawthorne
  • Lonesome - Dr. Dog
  • Life Boat - Ani DeFranco
  • No Way Down - The Shins
  • Tchavo - Fishtank Ensemble
  • Yes/No - Adam Taylor
  • Bring Ring Ring Yeah - Gemma Ray
  • Love in the Dark - Yacht
  • Carry On - Fun.
  • Everything I Own - The Left (bread)
  • Desparation Breeds - Andrew Bird
  • I Think I Love You - Sara Hickman & Mildred
  • Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa - Vampire WEekend
  • Milk and Apples - Jets To Brazil
  • Noone Loves Me & Neither Do I - Them Crooked Vultures
  • Gold on the Ceiling - The Black Keys
  • A Funny Thing - Penguin Prison
  • Four Dreams - Jesca Hoop
  • The Stache - Jonathan Coulton
  • Swithing Off - E;bow
  • Crashing Down Pt. 1 - Hargo
  • Down on my Knees - Ayo
  • Road To Coba - The Funk Ark
  • Way You Walk - Papas Fritas
  • Chicken Payback - The Bees
  • Strangest Angel - Luke Wade (happy bday)
  • Cinammon Tree - Esperanza Spalding
  • All I Have is Love - Gregory Isaacs
  • The Glutton of Sympathy - Jellyfish
  • Evergreen - Katsuk
  • I Don't Sleep - The Golden Dogs
  • Sunrise - Bindle
  • Breathe In - Frou Frou
  • Meg Ryan - Self

No comments:

Post a Comment